miércoles, septiembre 06, 2006

From Japan


Dear: Chile's Family

Hola! ¿Cómo usted está?

Thank you for your all kindness for our visiting Chile.
I got a great deal of fun.
Thanks so such.

Since I came back to Japan, I went to meet Chieko (She is Tuguo's sister) & Hiroji (Chieko's husband).
And another day, I met Susumu (He is my uncle,Yaeko'son) & Toyoko(Susumu's wife) .
I had presents from you.
They were so happy to receive your nice presents.
I told about Chile's family,home, place...a lot of things,while looking at a photograph.
They were a great pleasure to be able to meet you in Chile.

I checked 'gen suzuki' Home Page.
I was glad to have seen Satoko's smiling face.
She looks very well.
I'm very happy.

Please take care about your body and be fine.

Love and appreciation,

From Mariko

P.S. This photo is Hiroji & Chieko & me

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

My dear cousin,
We are so happy listening about you and the family. You look beautiful in the picture!!!! Aunt Chie and uncle Hiroji look healthy and happy.
All the best, we miss you!!!
Cote san

Anónimo dijo...

Marichan,

It's a nice picture. Thanks. Aunt and uncle looks very well, and you too (chilean wine bottle?).
As the sayins goes: a picture is better than 1.000 words.
We miss you, come to visit us again!!
Love, and best regards to all of you. Hana

Anónimo dijo...

Mariko: Best wishes for you and family...
You are so happy in this pictures and looks very nice...
We miss you so much!

Anónimo dijo...

Marichan
Nice photo!!
Glad to know how much you enjo your travel and sharing with your family here.
You are the best embassador carrying your news, photos, feelings from
Chile to Jpn members.
And happy to show us enjoing your coments and omiages faces of
Yahashi s.

Keep in touch

Rgds to all