sábado, julio 08, 2006

How do you do

Dear:Chile's family
Please excuse me to write you.
How do you do, I'm mariko okamoto,kyojiro's daughter and susumu's niece.
I decide to go to Chile with my friend (name is chiharu)from July 9 to August 1.

Since neither English nor Spanish can be done,I feel uneasy.
But I am looking forward to see many Chile's family and touching the culture and the custom of chile
I need your help well.

Dear:Felipe's parents
Felipe tell me about chile,a travel of Peru.
Thank you for having plans, I am looking forward to go together.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Mariko, i´m glad for your visit.
The family is waiting for you and we´ll find the way to comunicate eachother...
see you soon

cristobal

Anónimo dijo...

Mariko san
you will be welcome to Chile and we will try to make you feel as home here
I lived in Tokyo close to your father many years ago, he was in high school, and your father s home was as mine, dont be afraid that
among close relatives blood is very strong and I am sure you will enjoi Chile.
we are waiting to meet you

Regards

Ken